The Regional Development Agency SIMORA was founded by the Sisak - Moslavina County in 2006. with the aim of promoting regional and local economic development. SIMORA operates as “one stop service centre” which assists foreign and indigenous investors in establishing or expanding their businesses – at every stage of the process, and after the operation develops.
SI-MO-RA ltd aspires to promote and guide development projects of Sisak – Moslavina County
by stimulating FDI and entrepreneurial development and increasing life standard of all County citizens.
Coordinator of FDI and entrepreneur activities in partnership with other stakeholders in Sisak – Moslavina County and wider area
Main actor in networking innovative companies
Active partner in creating Society of knowledge
Model of quality and professionalism in all business segments: desirable employer, reliable and recognizable business partner and socially responsible company.
- to carry out necessary activities in efficient, effective and professional manner
- to provide all necessary and accurate information in time
- to address you with respect and courtesy
- to maintain a mutual relation in confidential manner
- We will acknowledge your inquiry immediately and provide a response within 2 working days.
We want to make sure your experience, and the quality of service you receive, is consistent throughout our organization. So if we don’t get it right then we want you to tell us what happened and how we could do things better.
- Tel +385/44/544 204
Fax +385/44/544 206